Monday, November 24, 2008

Michael's

I came to figure out yesterday, that if I ever am a mother, I definitely won't be the Martha Stewart mom. I'd be the "let's get the baker to do that" kinda mom. My friend Jaymie was in Michael's trying to find cake decorating stuff so she could decorate a cake for a friends shower. When I asked her why can't we just get a baker to do this, I thought she would slap me! She was horrified! No, no, no.......we have to make it. We??? I stood in that aisle, totally confused at what fondant was and the millions of cookie cutters, icing dye, which is apparently different then regular food dye, and recipes there were. I literally had to sit down in the middle of the aisle to catch by breathe! After collecting what she thought "we" would need, we left the store and I was still slightly confused at why in the world we needed $57 worth of "stuff"! Again....can't we just get a baker to do this?? My poor future kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I decided to skip the baker and just not have kids.