Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ramen and Wienes and Bananas...OH MY!!!!

Yesterday was a great day. After work I called my sister Izma and was letting her know all the breakthroughs I've been having. While talking with her my other lil sister Pinky called me. I told her I was on the phone with Izma and she called her. She called me back when Izma told her she was talking to me...so we decided to conference her in. Well, 3 hours later we're still talking. It's great to have people in your life that will always love you now matter how many times you fall, or completely screw up. Both of them made me feel loved and I'm so excited to go home and be with family. I'm bummed Izma can't come home but I understand why. I'm glad my parents taught us the value of family. I feel sad for people who don't realize what they have in sister or brothers. They are missing out on best friends, on cheerleaders on shoulders they can lean on when your burden gets too tough to carry alone. I love my family so much.

Pinky and Izma don't knock the ramen and wienes till you try it!! Izma, back away from the bananas.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should know that my love is totally conditional :)

Anonymous said...

Oh! PS....edwards car is only $23K. Holla!