Tuesday, November 25, 2008

False Start

I'm so restless today...almost antsy. Even my dreams were kinda weird. I was singing the song The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars....

"Come break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you.
Look in my eyes,
You're killing me, killing me
All I wanted was you."

Although I really don't remember who I was singing to, but I was singing at the top of my lil lungs. I'm feeling as if there is something that I'm not supposed to do, but I'm dying to do it. It being..well...I'm not sure!!! UGH..how frustrating!! This is the part I hate about being patient. It's like I'm on the defensive line and getting called on a false start....I'm jumpy...trying to help myself, help myself!!! But I don't want to suffer the consequences of a 5 or 10 yard penalty. I have sooo much work to do today cuz I'm off for the rest of the week, but I can't seem to focus on anything......

No comments: