Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Poke the Bear....If you Dare...BUT Don't Get Pissed When You Get Hurt....



I don't know what's up with people today. I'm currently in the process of having another argument with a friend over the fact that we don't talk everyday. What the bakers fuck is that?!? I'm NOT your girlfriend. Hell, I don't even really talk to my man everyday so what makes this guy so special?? I don't understand that. What makes some people so damn needy?

My best girlfriend lives in New York and I only talk to her once a week. NOT everyday. She knows I'm busy with school and I know she's busy with work and being preggo. My girlfriend Chi-Town is just as close to me and we dont' talk everyday either. Then there's Tennessee...that girl is like a sister to me and knows all of what's going on in my life but not even WE talk everyday!!!! Then what pisses me off more is that people have the NERVE to come to me and say I'm being a shitty friend cuz I don't have time for them everyday. GET A FUCKING HOBBY. The ONLY people I talk to daily are my family and a few friends who happen to reach out to me first and I'll reply.

Here's part of the problem: I'm honest and then feelings are hurt. Like I told this "friend" tell me your definition of what friendship should be and at that point I will let you know if I can A.) live up to it or B.) have the desire to live up to it. And that makes ME the bitch. Well so what. I guess I'm the bitch then. I don't want friendships that are exhausting. I don't want to keep feeling like I HAVE to talk to you everyfuckingday. Get a dog if you're lonely. Find a charity to volunteer with. I'm NOT you're court jester. No, you can't vicariously live thru me. Get your own life. I hope I have made myself perfectly clear but in case I haven't: to the people who expect more from me then what I'm able to give: GO FUCK YOURSELF. Hope that was clear enough.

When I go home, I'm turning off my phone. I need a break from everyone.

1 comment:

Cali ʚϊɞ said...

see?! that's the thing, we just communicate better than whoever that is that's sweating you...