Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wing Tuesday


I'm in a good mood today. I totally shouldn't be though cuz my head is effen KILLING me. I carry all my stress in my shoulders so I tend to get tension headaches a lot. But, other then my head/shoulders hurting, I'm in a great mood. I went home last night,cleaned my place, did my laundry and a lil homework. You can tell how I'm doing in life by the condition my apartment is in. Sad, but true. Messy apt= messy life. Clean apt= relatively clean life.

My tattoo is healing really well and is starting to peel now. I was a little freaked out by that cuz it's scary to watch the ink leave your body. I don't want to have to have it touched-up, but if I absolutely have too, then I will. I'll be excited to be able to wear a bra too! Right now I can't cuz the tatt is right on my bra line and I'm NOT messing it up. And I can't wait to run!! It's getting nicer and nicer outside and running keeps calling me.

I have a pretty busy week and am grateful for that. I hate being bored or staying in the damn house all the time. I don't understand people who do that: sit at home on the couch all day/evening. I did that this weekend but that was cuz I was letting my tattoo heal. Other than that, I'm always out of my house, in the sun, while enjoying the company of friends.

I have class tonight and I'm excited for that. Weird, huh? AND it's my math class. It's amazing how one teacher can make all the difference in the world. I've only missed 2 classes this semester but last semester I missed a ton cuz I didn't care for the teaching style of my teacher. Dr. C is a great teacher who will let us ask as many questions as we need to and won't make us feel dumb. It helps that I'm tutoring....oh...can you believe that? I'm tutoring. In Math. Wow. Miracles never cease!

Today I get to hang with my boy Nigeria and we're going to go have wings. Mmmmmmm....wings.

No comments: