Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What Tha?!?!


So I had written this really long pensive blog in which I word vomited but when I went to post it, it was all gone. Shit!

I was gonna get super irritated until I saw that Biker Jim's has the mac n cheese brat today and so now I'm ok :)

If your on a "my life sucks, I hate my job, I'm sick of making my boss richer, I'm too fat, my love life sucks" kick today, go to CNN and read the news: Jerusalem was bombed. The jobless are losing their benefits. The Libyans are fighting for their lives. The Japanese are facing radiation, homelessness and starvation.

Still think your life sucks? Ok. Change it.

I'd love to stay and chat, however I have a mac n cheese hot dog to eat but before I eat it, I'm going to say a heartfelt prayer of thanks for the life I have, ask for forgivenss over the opportunities I was given but squandered but most of all to have the gumption to take full advantage of the endless possibilities that still lie before me.

No comments: