Monday, July 8, 2013

Sup!

 
I can't really complain about my life. I'm doing really well in school (got inducted into an honor society!!), work is work (blah...but there is light at the end of the tunnel) and my r'ship with Vegas has been going strong for over a year now. We moved in together (forget my previous post of not moving in before getting married) and we got a dog named C (forget my OTHER post about dogs...LOL!). So why do I feel unsettled? Why do I feel like something is missing? I feel completely restless. Shit. Fuck. I know where this feeling usually leads: I end up doing something super self-destructive. God...save me from myself!!

My girlfriend from Vegas is coming back to the 303 this weekend and I'm pretty stoked about that. We plan on doing happy hour...then will go where the fickle winds take us. She's a pretty chill girl that I met at my job and we ended up becoming good friends. Her family is pretty dope.

Don Omar is still around. Yes, yes I know that's dangerous, so don't judge me. It's been 6 years. I'm trying to sort all that out. Some shit went down on Saturday night that I'm still trying to process. It's got my head all fucked up. ALL FUCKED UP. Maybe I deserve to be judged. I AM after all, being fuckin dumb.

My boss keeps giving me the evil eye. Better get back at it. I simply wanted to say: Sup!

1 comment:

Cali ʚϊɞ said...

Listen here sister! I need an email from you ASAP!!!