Monday, April 11, 2011

Try To Stay Sober Feels Like I'm Dying.....


Today is a pretty day and but I'm not in a pretty mood. I'm sure it's because I'm tired emotionally and physically. I could have slept til noon today!! I think I need to pound the pavement today and get this blah out.

Other than that I've got about 3 weeks left of school! It's a complete Yay but NO moment. Yay cuz I'm one semester closer to graduating but NO cuz I'm gonna be so bored this summer. Maybe I'll just take one class and see how that goes. I def don't want a Saturday class. I want to have my Saturday's to myself for the summer so I can do fun things and get out to know Colorado better. Aaah hell. I think I just figured out what part of my funk could be. I just looked at a calendar and mother's day is coming up. Fantastic.

I'll be OK...just gotta shake the blues with some great music. See...I'm feeling better now....Fine Again by Seether just came on.

Gotta go to rock out....

No comments: