Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes when I lie I know you’re on to me. Sometimes I don’t mind how hateful that I can be. Sometimes I don’t try to make you happy. I don’t know why I do the things I do to you but…
Sometimes I don’t wanna be better. Sometimes I can’t be put back together. Sometimes I find it hard to believe there’s someone else who could be just as messed up as me.
Sometimes don’t deny that everything is wrong. Sometimes rather die than to admit it’s my fault. Sometimes when you cry I just don’t care at all. I don’t know why I do the things I do to you but…
I want someone to hurt like the way I hurt. It’s sick but it makes me feel better.
Sometimes I can’t hide the demons that I face. Sometimes don’t deny I’m sometimes sinner sometimes saint.................

No comments: