Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Whirlwind

So since the last time I've blogged, so much has transpired. Some I can't speak about because it's too sensitive. But most has been good. I'm helping my friend Cheryl paint and remodel her house. I love painting. It gives me something to do where I can actually see my finished product right away, plus it's relaxing. Or maybe it was relaxing cuz we were drinking??? Whatever the case is, we finished her dining room and are moving on to her living room.

I ended a friendship yesterday. That was hard, but necessary. I felt completely betrayed beyond belief. I've worked so damn hard to come this far from my divorce and to have this situation thrown in my face was beyond unforgivable. This is all I'm saying on this subject.

My family is a mess. It seems like since my mom died, shit has just gone downhill fast. My dad called me around midnight last nite, asking me to "fix" a situation with Pinky. It's kinda hard to fix something when you're so far away. I felt completely helpless and spent yet another nite crying.

On the other hand, I've started a new friendship and it's been fun so far. Nick is a funny bastard and is a blast to hang around with. Although the 2 of us together, according to Tom, Nick's best friend, are trouble :) Did I even mention that Trouble was my middle name?!?!?!

No comments: