Thursday, October 23, 2008

The X Effect

Man, these past few weeks have been super fuckin crazy! I go bowling with some friends in an out of the way bowling alley and run into the x....let's call him Kooba. Akward!! We spoke a lil bit then we both left. Then on Saturday...what a production. I go dancing at my favorite spot only to see Kooba yet again. I almost fell apart at the club, so instead of doing that, I called my knight in shining armor, Nate and asked him to take me home. He pulled up on his white horse and rescued me from the evil x. But.....the x has been texting. Saying things like I still miss you, I'm not over you, I still love you and I was the most happy when I was with you. Do I dare believe that? I don't know what to think. My heart is happy beceause I truly loved this boy, but my head says Hell no! Don't go down this road again. He has been in my thoughts since we broke up. The hurt slowly went away, but he remained there like a tumor in my brain that is inoperable. What do I do?!?

No comments: